What’s been happening in Pre-K?
PK has been focused on their letters and using a lot of outdoor spaces to learn. The children are enchanted by the things they can do outside in our outdoor learning area.
Ms. Cooper and Ms. Chow got a grant from their design of the outdoor space. Ms. Chow has worked to create it and Ms. Rios has been the one outside the most!
We have an amazing pre-k team that are excited and passionate about educating children. You may follow the links below to find their classroom page and learn a little more about them.
More information will come out in late March or early April. In the meantime, you can start preparing! Read below for more information, as well as our registration page.
For children who are four years old by September 1 2016 and who qualify by being either:
- Educationally disadvantaged
- Limited-English proficient (LEP)
- Child (or step-child) of active military parent (or step-parent)
- Child (or step-child) of military parent (or step-parent) who have been injured or killed in active duty
- Having been in Child Protective Services (CPS)
When registering your child, please bring the following:
- Official birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Current proof of income (last month of pay stubs- most recent, or SNAP letter)
- Current proof of residence (has to be an electric bill, we cannot accept other bills, or a lease)
- Parent/guardian picture ID
All documents need to be submitted in order for us to process your application.