Your involvement matters! From working with students, to beautifying the grounds, to fundraising, to supporting events, our school would not be the special place it is without YOUR help. There are many ways to get involved. Fill out this form and we’ll connect you with opportunities.
If you would like to serve as a field trip chaperone for your child’s class, please contact your child’s teacher directly.
Annual Background Check
Volunteers must request a background check each year. This includes Field Trip Chaperones! This process can take a couple of weeks, especially at the beginning of the school year, so submit yours early! (Note: Background checks do not check immigration status & information is not shared with other agencies.)
Instructions for Requesting a Background Check:
- Go to: austinpartners.org
- Select the Volunteer button
- Select School Based Volunteer
- You can choose to make a donation or click through without donating
- Select Travis Heights Elementary from the school-based volunteers list
- Choose School volunteer
- (Information about what the background check looks for is available by clicking the Background Check Guidelines link)
- Complete the information requested for the background check.
If you have questions or concerns about the Background Check process or need assistance in completing the online form, please contact the Parent Support Specialist (414-4495) or Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com
Join A Team!
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please contact:
Sign up here to help with these ongoing needs: