Time: 8:00 am-9:00 am
PTA Exec Board Meeting
Time: 4:00 pm-5:30 pm
Location: THES Library
Time: 5:45 pm-6:45 pm
Location: THES library
- Prime Time Ending 11/16/2018 - Today is the last day for Prime Time for the fall semester. A big appreciation pump for Ms. Boyd and Ms. Guerra for organizing it and keeping it going for read more »
- Family Fun & Fitness Day 11/15/2018 - Don't forget--Family Fun & Fitness Day for 3rd–5th graders is this tomorrow. We still need volunteers for the snack station—and it’s a snap to sign up online. Please send requested read more »
- Help Needed! 11/12/2018 - Project Thunderjoy still needs generous sponsors to “adopt” a THES family in need and provide gifts of toys, clothing, and food for the holiday season. If you are interested in read more »
- From Our PTA President 11/11/2018 - PTA Community, AISD is updating the curriculum for sex ed; recently the Thunderboard weighed in on the changes by taking a survey. I wanted to alert you all that it read more »
- Wednesday Folder – November 14, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds! It’s a busy week at THES! Don’t forget about the PTA meeting tomorrow night at 6pm, followed
- Wednesday Folder – November 7, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds! It’s hard to believe that November is here and the holidays are upon us. Please make note
- Wednesday Folder – October 31, 2018 - Happy Wednesday and Happy Halloween Thunderbirds! We hope everyone is feeling nice and comfy in their pajamas today. Be safe
- Wednesday Folder – October 24, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds! Many thanks to everyone who pitched in to make Fall Carnival incredibly fun and successful! It was
AISD on Twitter
Thunderbirds on Facebook
Prime time ends today. Let's give a big appreciation pump to Ms. Boyd and Mrs. Guerra for organizing and keeping things running smoothly!
Have a relaxing and fun Thanksgiving Break.
Classes resume on Monday, November 26th. ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago ·
Plans are underway for Tamalada and Cultural Festival! These fun annual traditions celebrate the diversity in our school with tamale making, performances, cultural tables, and a Mercado with items for sale. We really need a few extra volunteers to help with planning this year’s events. Would you enjoy doing any of these roles?
--Tamalada Co-Chair: assist the current chair in collecting donations & recruiting volunteers.
--Cultural Tables Chair: help with recruiting families to host a table & organize table locations.
--Performers Chair: assist with recruiting performers & setting the time slots for entertainment.
--El Mercado Chair: assist with recruiting vendors & collecting booth rental funds.
If you have questions or can help, please contact
Jennifer Barrera (361.774.2878 or jenthespy91@ yahoo.com)
or Colin Clark (512.367.0309 or firstname.lastname@example.org) ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago ·
Project Thunderjoy still needs generous sponsors to “adopt” a THES family in need and provide gifts of toys, clothing, and food for the holiday season. If you are interested in sponsoring a family or donating a small portion towards the program, please contact our PSS, Ms. Perez (email@example.com). Let’s make it the best year yet! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago ·