3rd Grade Nutcracker
Time: 10:15 am-1:00 pm
Time: 3:30 pm-5:00 pm
2nd Grade Field Trip
Time: 10:45 am-12:45 pm
Lower Grades Assembly
Time: 12:00 am-11:59 pm
Time: 12:00 am-11:59 pm
- Fourth Grade PBL 12/10/2018 - Check out the PBL our 4th grade worked on this fall: Campaign for Kindness
- Save the Date! 12/9/2018 - Join us for the Thunderbird Award Ceremonies! Thursday, January 10th for Kinder, 1st & 2nd Friday, January 11th for 3rd, 4th, and 5th
- We LOVE our Teachers! 12/8/2018 - Did you know? A kind word and a note of thanks go a long way, but if you’re looking for more ways to show your child’s teachers how much you read more »
- Upcoming Musical Events 12/7/2018 - We have these upcoming events: Dec. 8 - Choir sings at Cultural Festival Dec. 10 - Choir field trip to V.A. and Stonebriar Nursing Home Dec. 12 - 3rd grade read more »
- Wednesday Folder – December 5, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds! It’s a big week at THES! Today, we will be busy after school making tamales for Tamalada.
- Wednesday Folder – November 28, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds! Welcome back! Hopefully, you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! We have a couple of amazing THES traditions
- Wednesday Folder – November 14, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds! It’s a busy week at THES! Don’t forget about the PTA meeting tomorrow night at 6pm, followed
- Wednesday Folder – November 7, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds! It’s hard to believe that November is here and the holidays are upon us. Please make note
AISD on Twitter
Thunderbirds on Facebook
Save the date for your child's Fall Awards Assembly:
Thursday, Jan. 10th for K-2nd
Friday, Jan. 11th for 3rd-5th
Awards Assemblies will be in the morning, specific times per grade level will be announced soon! ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago ·
We have some special musical events happening before winter break:
Dec. 8 - Choir sings at Cultural Festival
Dec. 10 - Choir field trip to V.A. and Stonebriar Nursing Home
Dec. 12 - 3rd grade goes to The Nutcracker
Dec. 14 - Fulmore Choir performs for 2nd-5th ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago ·
Thank you for helping us maintain safety while also respecting our neighbors! One final piece to address is traffic at dismissal.
•Please do NOT park in front of the school from 2:00pm-3:15pm. “Front of school” is considered from Wildman Woods all the way down to the big tree by the 4th Grade Building.
•Parents picking up from the Playpad need to park on the street at the SOUTH end of campus by the pool.
•Parents picking up by car should join the car line at the NORTH end of campus. Please do NOT drive down Rosedale Terrace
•Please be aware of posted signs and cones in the neighborhood.
We appreciate your help in keeping our community safe! ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago ·