Get ready for the Fall Carnival and help make it a success!
3 things you need to know:
1. Volunteer to run a booth or help with set up and clean up. Sign up now!
2. Avoid lines and buy pre-sale tickets here and pick them up Wednesday 25th after school (red benches to the right of the front entry) or at the event.
3. Donate cakes or snacks and drop them off the day of the Carnival (Friday 27th) during morning drop off.
- donate store bought cakes for the Cake Walk
- donate snacks based on your kids grade-level:
- Pre-K: Cookies
- Kinder: Whole Fruit (apples, grapes, small oranges)
- First: Water, Napkins
- Second: Flavored Sparkling Water
- Third: Juice Boxes
- Fourth: Water, Paper Plates
- Fifth: Whole carnival pickles, snack size chip bags
We appreciate help in any way, shape or form. If you rather support through a monetary contribution go to our Donate page and indicate you are donating for the Fall Carnival on the form.
All information about the Fall Carnival can be found here.
~~ See you Friday! ~~