The District is hosting a series of virtual Conversations with the District to connect with families, staff, and school communities. These sessions will be an opportunity to meet Dr. Elizalde and her leadership team and to learn more about the AISD 2020-25 Strategic Plan and 2021-22 budget process. Sessions will be divided by vertical team or feeder high school, and two dedicated Spanish-only sessions will also be offered to all those who wish to attend.
Families, students, staff and community partners are encouraged to attend.
The schedule of events is below. Sessions for staff will take place from 4-5 p.m. each day, sessions
for families and community members will take place from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 30: Crockett, Travis
- Wednesday, March 31: Akins, Bowie
- Thursday, April 1: Clifton, LBJ, Northeast
- Monday, April 12 (5:30-6:30 p.m. ONLY): Austin, Anderson, Clifton, LASA, LBJ, McCallum,
Navarro, Northeast (SPANISH)
- Thursday, April 15: Eastside, Garza, International
- Wednesday, April 21: Austin, McCallum
- Monday, April 26 (5:30-6:30 p.m. ONLY): Akins, Ann Richards, Bowie, Crockett, Eastside,
Garza, International, Travis (SPANISH)
- Thursday, April 29: Anderson, Navarro
- Thursday, May 6: Ann Richards, LASA