All this lovely rain has made the ground exceedingly soggy! And with an 80% chance of rain and thunderstorms tomorrow morning, we have decided to postpone tomorrow’s (02/24/18) Beautification Day.
Once a new date is figured out we will send out notice to y’all.
Until then, stay dry!!