Welcome to the page for Travis Height Elementary’s Photojournalism Leadership Team. This team consists of 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students who maintain this blog. Our first meeting will be held on Thursday 21, 2016. If you would like to apply to join the team, the guidelines are attached here: Photojournalism Leadership Team ApplicationWhat is Photojournalism?
The primary role of the photojournalist is to be a visual storyteller. By photographing, editing, and presenting images, they tell a story in a way that no other media can.
- Take photos of events happening around the school.
- Interview teachers, students, and school visitors.
- Work with a team to keep the THES website updated.
- Learn photography from experts
- Develop social and leadership skills