Check out our online resources: eBook Login
Our library is an essential part of our school community! It is a place where students come to think, create, share, and grow. In the library, learners will:
- gain new knowledge by thinking critically and solving problems;
- they will collaborate with others to achieve common goals;
- they will collect, organize, and share resources;
- they will explore their personal interests and employ a growth mindset; and
- they will learn how to act responsibly as a digital citizen.
So please come on down to the THES library and see what we have to offer!
Check out the virtual makers space.
“The mission of AISD libraries is to nurture a lifelong appreciation of reading and learning by assuring that students and staff have opportunities for successful access, evaluation and use of information and literature.”
Volunteer in the Library!
There are a number of ways you can help in the library and we would LOVE your help.
Shelving and Organization: Volunteers are always needed to help put books back on the shelves. This can be done any time during the school day and even 5 minutes can make a difference!
Special events: Books Fairs, Poem in your Pocket Day, World Read Aloud day, etc.
If you would like more information about any of these opportunities, please contact Mr. Massman at firstname.lastname@example.org.