Ice Cream Social/Meet Your Teacher
Time: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
T-shirt Sales at Ice Cream Social
Time: 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
Location: Ice Cream Social
Time: 7:45 am-8:45 am
Location: THES Cafeteria
First Day of School!
Currently Happening Now
Time: 12:00 am-11:59 pm
- Lunchtime Reminder 8/20/2018 - Parents may eat lunch with their child on Wednesdays and Fridays, starting Wednesday, September 12th. We want students to establish routines and get used to our procedures before we have read more »
- Wednesday Folder Helpers – We Need You! 8/20/2018 - We need Parent Volunteers to meet in cafeteria Wednesday after drop-off (@7:40) for stuffing Wednesday Folders. The more volunteers we have, the faster we can get the job done to read more »
- Back to School Parents’ Night Off Raffle 8/16/2018 - Hey Thunderbirds! THES PTA is holding a very special event — it’s the Back to School Parents’ Night Off Raffle! Proceeds from this raffle will allow teachers to buy supplies read more »
- Volunteers Needed For Ice Cream Social 8/14/2018 - Ice-Cream Social is right around the corner, THIS Friday, August 17th 3:30 - 5:30, and we need volunteers to help sell the new THES t-shirts and serve ice-cream. The times are broken read more »
- Wednesday Folder – May 23, 2018 - Good Morning Thunderbirds! It's here! It's the actual last day of Wednesday Folders!! Summer is 5 days away!! Even though
- Wednesday Folder – May 16, 2018 - Appreciation Pump 💪‼ 💪‼ 💪‼ to all y’all because our Guero’s End-of-Year Celebration raised $4332 for Camp Champions! That means
- Wednesday Folder – May 9, 2018 - How do you say goodbye to a legend? With a Potluck and Student Talent Show! This Saturday Join us to
- Wednesday Folder – May 2, 2018 - Happy Wednesday Thunderbirds!! It’s a busy time of year, but hang with us… there’s lots of good info in here!
Thunderbirds on Twitter
Thunderbirds on Facebook
Parents, we need your help stuffing Wednesday Folders! If you could spare some time right after drop off this Wednesday (or any Wednesday) that would be amazing—please stop by the cafeteria. The more the merrier and the faster we can get it done! Arrive when you can and stay for as long as you are able.
**FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW: Every Wednesday folders are sent home with students as a way for us to communicate important information about THES and your student's classroom. Welcome aboard! ... See MoreSee Less
8 hours ago ·
Bienvenidos Thunderbirds! Please stop by the library tomorrow (8/20) after dropping off your new and returning Thunderbirds to enjoy a cup of coffee and conversations with other parents. Let's share a sigh of relief, a gasp of joy, or some reassuring words/tissues (it can be tough dropping off that little Kinder). Hope to see you there 🙂 ... See MoreSee Less
1 day ago ·
Can you believe it is finally here! First Day of School is Monday (8/20) from 7:40am–3:00pm (PK has a staggered start schedule the first week). Be in your classroom by 7:40 (that’s the tardy bell, so it's best to aim for several minutes before) to start your first day of school on time and ready for a week of fun and learning! Pick up is at 3pm— walkers head to play pad while car riders/bus riders join other lines. Make sure your child’s teacher knows whether she/he will be a walker, car rider, or bus rider. It’s going to be a fantastic year! ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago ·
TODAY is the day! Back to School Ice Cream Social from 3:30–5:30pm. Meet your teacher, drop your school supplies, grab a sweet treat, and stock up on Thunderbird gear (student t-shirts $5, adults $10, totes $5, yard signs $5). The PTA will be selling special raffle tickets to help fund the classrooms, and you could win a plush staycation—buy three for $50 and you'll get a bonus ticket to enter your favorite teacher 🙂 Can't wait to see all of you shining Thunderbirds! ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago ·
THES PTA is holding a very special event—it’s the Back to School Parents’ Night Off Raffle! Proceeds from this raffle will allow teachers to buy supplies for their classrooms and kids!
The winner of the raffle will get a free one–night staycation at South Congress Hotel and a $100 gift card to the hotel's restaurant, Central Standard. What a way to celebrate the start of a new school year!
Tickets will be on sale at the Ice Cream Social and the first week of school. The winner will be announced on Monday, August 27th.
$20 a ticket or $50 for 3 tickets, plus an extra ticket for the teacher of your choice to have a chance at winning! How cool is that?
Don't sleep on this great opportunity to win a staycation + help fund your student's classroom! ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago ·