- Kinder/1st – PTA performance is April 18
- 2nd – learning about the instruments of the symphony orchestra
- 3rd-5th – Music Memory, recorders
For the last nine weeks in P.E. we are working on Soccer and Striking skills. Our Health topics are Health Related Fitness Components and Safety. We are also taking Fitnessgram Fitness Tests. This Sunday, April 7, some of our teachers will participate in the Cap10K. The community is invited to join us! We will have our K-2 Family Fun and Fitness Day in May. I will send the date once I verify that with our administration. I am also planning a 5th grade Volleyball team VS Teachers game. Thanks for all you do for our school! Once a Thunderbird always a Thunderbird!
- Kinder will be learning how to mix colors to create primary, secondary and intermediate colors
- First grade will be making animal masks to tie in with their PBL.
- Second grade is finishing up their Indian Festival elephants.
- Third grade is starting clay owl rattles and outdoor murals with the guest artist
- Fourth grade is working on Congress Avenue bridge-bats mixed media project and outdoor murals with the guest artist
- Fifth grade is making clay guitars and outdoor murals with guest artist Ethan Azarian.