Applications are being accepted for new members!
The primary role of the photojournalist is to be a visual storyteller. By photographing, editing, and presenting images, they tell a story in a way that no other media can.
- Take photos of events happening around the school.
- Interview teachers, students, and school visitors.
- Work with a team to keep the THES website updated.
- Learn photography from experts
- Develop social and leadership skills
Click here to get materials to apply: Application