- Math – We are moving on from adding and subtracting fractions to multiplication and division. Students will be multiplying 2 digit by three digit numbers and dividing by two digit divisors.
- Science – We are finishing up on forms of energy and spending a couple of weeks on forces and motion. We will be looking at scientific inquiry during this time.
- Reading – Poetry is our current text. Informational Genres is coming up next.
- Camp Champions – The 23rd is coming up quick! Don’t forget we need your paperwork and payments ASAP!
- Parent teacher conferences – October 8 – PLEASE make sure to schedule a conference with your child’s teacher!
- Fall Carnival – October 19th – Please help by working a shift and/or donating cakes, toys/stuffed animals, or Fritos (no scoops)
- No Classes – Don’t forget students are off on Friday, October 5th and Monday the 8th!
- Fulmore Magnet Program – They are having an open house on Tuesday the 9th or the 13th at 6pm in their cafeteria.