Middle School (Magnet) Presentations:
- At 8:00 AM on Thursday, November 16, 5th graders will sit and watch as 3 middle school representatives present their school and why the students should consider attending their school.
- Ann Richards, Fulmore, & Kealing Middle School.
Parents: We had such a wonderful time at Camp Champions! Please click on the link below to join in on all the fun.
Enter this site password: cc
- Students have been working really hard on writing Procedural Texts. They will be presenting their work to the class to demonstrate their understanding for the components of procedural texts.
- 5th Grade MOY1 (non-district MOY1) is coming up on November 15. The MOY1 will be assessing skills that we have been studying the past 12 weeks.
- Earth Science: Students are learning about the Solar System. The difference between rotation and revolution, the planet order in relation to the sun.
- We’re working on multiplying and dividing fractions.
- 5th Grade MOY1 (non-district MOY1) is coming up on November 14. The MOY1 will be assessing skills that we have been studying the past 12 weeks.
- November 17 – Family Fun and Fitness Day – 5th graders are in charge of bringing small oranges. Also, make sure to bring comfortable shoes and a water bottle.
- November 17 – the date of the first completed goal of Marathon Kids
- January 29 – the date of the second completed goal of Marathon Kids
- Fitness Gram – The fitness gram report for each student that completed the fitness assessment is available for parents to see online on the Parent Cloud.